Marryposa Royal Services
In Marryposa Royal Services we own Brand new vehicles that are manufactured according to the latest standards regarding safety and accuracy.
In all our vehicles the drivers are licensed professionals with many years of experience on the island of Santorini, they are multilingual and will always welcome you with a smile. Operating 24/7 from March till the end of November, we are always at your disposal for any last minute request.
In our tours we provide to all our guests the chance to experience Santorini Island through the eyes of a local. We offer all our guests a taste of our way of living as well as our traditions and customs.
Last but not least in Marryposa Royal Services we offer credibility in all our services and agreements in a professional and respectful way.
Our Popular Tours
For those looking for the special experience of a private tailor made tour in Santorini with experienced professional drivers and licensed local Guides, Marryposa Royal Services is the choice.
Wine Tasting 0
- Cristos was Amazing!! We arrived in Santorini with only a few hours available but luckily we were fortunate to have met Cristos. He drove us and explained everything about the island and was so friendly and warm with us that it felt like family.
Cristos and the island of Santorini really made our vacation into a dream come true I highly recommend a private guided tour of Santorini by Cristos of Marryposa.
Thank you Cristos my brother!!!Riko J8/28/2019
- Excellent service We would highly recommended using this service for either corporate or personal trips.
Nothing was too much trouble, the transport was clean and comfortable and always extremely timely!
We would certainly use Marryposa again 🙂Antonia Robinson9/06/2019
- As described and on time Kristos was waiting for us with a clear sign at the top of the cable car. He was polite and explained what
we could do in the timescale. He was optimistic and enthusiastic about his island and town.Christine J8/29/2019
- Goes above and beyond... Just back from a week in Santorini, our accommodation pre-arranged an airport pick-up with Marryposa which turned into daily drop-offs and pick-ups, an Island tour, restaurant recommendations and bookings. Christos is very conscientious, provided everything from bottled water to sun lotion ...advised what to do, where to go, when to bring jackets, brought menus of recommended restaurants and booked the best tables in the house for us; ensuring we all had an amazing time.
There are only 27 taxis in Santorini so they are not cheap but the service Marryposa provides is not just reliable, comfortable, pleasant but Christos goes above and beyond...
I would highly recommend this company and anything Christos recommends.Audrai O5/26/2019
- Remarkable services Christos is a wonderful host and driver. We felt so taken care of at every moment. From making sure we always had water to taking us to out of the way venues for the perfect view, Christos got to know our family and what we really wanted. It was clear that he could easily have taken us to the best beaches, restaurants or night clubs if that's what we wanted. But we wanted a few nice wineries, quiet tours of beautiful towns, and small restaurants that served traditional foods - he delivered above and beyond!
I can't recommend him more highly.Claire R7/01/2019
- Absolutely amazing service!!!! I was around with a large group of people and found that the best way of getting around would be in a larger vehicle, that way we would all share our short experiences together. If I ever visit the beautiful Island of Santorini again I know just who to call, CHRISTOS! He was extremely helpful in finding us the best sites to see, the best restaurants and overall added to my wonderful experience on the island. I would 100% recommend his services, you won't regret it.
Just incase you think the charge for taking a taxi is better, let me just stop you there. The overall experience including price, knowledge of the island, connections in getting into the best places, even last minute reservations and pickups, Marryposa is the number you should call.Dionne6/25/2019
- Great tour of Santorini When we got off the ferry in Santorini we had planned to visit the island on scooters. How lucky we were to have met Christos (our guide and co-owner of the company) at the port! He offered to take our family around on a private tour of his island and we couldn't have had a better tour had we planned it. We didn't know the island at all and after seeing it with him, we would never had been able to see what we did on our own. We would never had gotten the history and we would probably have never had the best pastry in our lives! Although we moved quickly, we avoided the crowds of buses and were able to visit the main cities of Oios and Fira as well as the black sands and stopped for amazing panoramic pictures. We even had time to stop for lunch at the winery with the best view in Santorini! Christos was interesting, funny and so knowledgeable and passionate about the island. He made sure our tour was tailored to our needs and paid attention to the smallest details. I would definitely recommend this company and should we return to the island we will definitely book with them again!Eileen F7/23/2019
- If you need a driver or tour guide in Santorini, Marryposa is 100% the way to go My friends and I stayed in Santorini for four days on our trip around the Greek islands. When we checked into our Airbnb, we decided we didn't really want to try to rent a car (partially because we had forgotten to get an international driver's permit--oops). Our host recommended Cristos, who runs Marryposa services. And we are incredibly lucky that he did.
Cristos is an extraordinarily friendly, helpful, and responsive guy who was born and raised on Santorini. There is rarely a restaurant or spot he doesn't know, and his recommendations are always GOLD. He runs tours around the island, but mostly we opted to call him for rides (e.g. from one town to the next). During the trip he:
- Made restaurant recommendations and reservations for us (each one was fantastic)
- Made early morning and late night pickups
- Recommended hikes and things to see around the island
- Ensured we got to the right place for our journey out of Santorini despite us initially giving him the wrong ferry information (he double checked for us and found the right ferry)
If you're looking for a friendly, knowledgeable driver that speaks great English, look no further. We wished we had a Cristos for every other island we went to.DDickey776/07/2019
- The most helpful, reliable and lovely guide in Santorini, nothing was too much trouble! I am just back from a week's holiday in Santorini with friends and had to leave a review of this company as Marryposa Royal Services made our holiday in Santorini absolutely perfect and it wouldn't have been the same without them. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Our guide was always available, had so much local knowledge of #Santorini and couldn't do enough for us, whether taking us on a tour of the island, recommending the best wineries and restaurants, supplying us with sunscreen and water - Xristos was the kindest guide who made us all feel at home in beautiful Santorini and always greeting us with a sunny smile to brighten our day!Lisa O6/01/2019
- Remarkable service We hired Christos after having driven around Santorini with our family of 5 for one day and becoming completely overwhelmed by the lack of road names, places to go and just entirely getting lost.
Christos arrived with a beautiful van and a huge smile. He had a day planned out but insisted on asking us how to make our day the best possible. He got us to Oia in the morning and showed us beautiful views. From there we went to Fira (and a town just north) and again were blown away.
We had requested a winery as well, and he took us to the best!
We had such an amazing time, we hired him for the next day also.
In fact, after leaving Santorini, we lamented not having him on other islands!
We count him as a friend now. He joked with us, took us to places without loads of people. Shared stories. And was a highlight of our month in Greece.
Thank you for your time!Claire R7/01/2019
- Tour for 8 Book this tour, you will not be disappointed!!!! We were a large group that started out late and we still were not disappointed. Chris out driver was knowledgeable about the island and was able to answer all of our questions and concerns. The van was clean and spacious very comfortable for our large group. We were provided cold water, wet wipes for our hands and glasses since it was very dusty there. He took us to all the top sites, shopping area and also an amazing winery. Dont skip the winery food and wines were amazing.we could not have asked for a better tour.EBONY T7/17/2019
- Mr I’m not gonna repeat what’s everybody else write all ready!! Experts in their business !! Thank you
guys you make my day !firstname.lastname@example.org/20/2019
- Best of Santorini Kristos was our driver and guide and you couldn’t ask for a better guide to see the Island. He is a native of Santorini, is kind and energetic, and speaks English perfectly. We had previously done the parts of Santorini that are accessible by foot - Fira, Fira Stefani, imeroviglia, and Oia; so we arranged this private tour by car to see the less accessible parts of the island. We saw Akrotiri, the red beach, Perissa beach, and Pyrgos (including the prophet Ilias monastery). I only told Kristos I wanted to see Akrotiri and Pyrgos and he filled in the rest of the details base on how much time we had and what my interests were. All is the sites we’re great of course but more importantly Kristos was excellent. I had a LOT of questions about Santorini (food, economy, architecture, how the island has changed, etc...) he has great answers and his perspective as a native was invaluable. He also knew where to go, where to get the best coffee, where to park, etc. he was engaging and made sure we had everything we needed. Pyrgos was amazing. And the drive and info from Kristos resulted in a deeper understanding of Santorini.
I highly recommend this private tour especially if you have limited time on the island. Because Kristos knew where to go and what to see we easily got a days worth of sites and information packed into 3 hours. That’s a lot of “bang for your buck”! He even took us to see a spot for the classic Santorini photograph overlooking the church with the three bells and the Caldera. That wasn’t planned and was after our tour was ended but he wanted us to see and do everything and to have a great time. Thank you so much Kristos.
Also his company provided wedding planning and private transfers. Highly recommended.gmleed9/12/2019
- Island hopping Cristos was the best guide! He made this our favorite island and made the whole experience memorable, educational and fun. My girlfriend of 22 years and I had no idea the awesome couple days we were about to have thanks to Cristos! I agree with the other reviewers that he was timely, friendly and respectable with a clean, large air-conditioned van. Cristos made us feel like we had a friend here we could rely on. Fast email reply as well from Eleni when I wrote with last-minute changes. We ended up calling on Cristos for all our transfer needs during our stay. And a big thank you as well for stories about his grandmother, as well as advice on where to eat at the beach. Will only use Marryposa if I'm lucky enough to come back someday with my family!FamilyFunTime2477/23/2019
- Amazing private tour and service ! We stopped at Santorini on our cruise itinerary. Since time was limited, we wanted to be able to see as much as possible and beat the throngs of tourists. We realized very late in the game that there would be 5 ships tendering into the old harbor, so getting around would be difficult. I literally coordinated this tour by email the night before. I was so lucky they responded quickly and were very accommodating to our wishes. We were greeted by Christos on time and he again went through our 4 hr private tour making sure it was what we wanted to do, see and how long we wanted to stay at each site. We drove around in a comfy van and he gave us so much history along the way. We stopped for pics and and all the views were so amazing. We walked around Oia and took more pics and talked about Greek architecture, geology, culture and wine making. Got back to the van and I felt bad for the huge groups of tourists herded like cattle under the sun (who probably paid more since cruise excursions are ridiculous), and was so glad we booked with Marryposa. We then drove around some more through picturesque towns and to both red and black beaches, stopping along the way for more pics. We had decided not to do the lunch at the winery, which I believe is highly recommended, and so ended up having some delicious souvlaki over looking the black beach. The 4 hrs flew by and we were sorry it was over so fast. The service was so amazing. Christos would always make sure we were comfortable, gave us ice cold bottles of water after walking in the heat, took us to clean bathrooms and gave us wipes for our hands and shades after the more dusty spots. I would definitely book again with Marryposa and I 100% recommend them. I also understand they are event planners and do destination weddings. If they took so much care in making us happy for 4hrs, I can imagine how amazing they would be for the best day of your life. Thank you Marryposa!!Maria C6/18/2019
- Cristos is outstnding We spent 1 day in Santorini coming in from Mykonos via Helicopter.
Cristos picked us up in a nice van and showed us the entire island.
He was simply amazing and outstanding. He is very knowledgeable about the history of the island, drives you to all relevant spots, mades the sightseeing tailor made for you and above all is a very very nice guy. We can only highly recommend Cristos ad would certainly book again with him He drove us back to the Helicopter and waited until we were airborne.
A great guy and we hope to see him soon again! Thank You CristosMAGzrh8/11/2019
- Unforgettable experience, safety & value for money We took "marryposa services " for a private tour around and transportation in Santorini.
Christos gave us all information we needed and he was always on top of everything,he knew everything about the island and always on time.
We could not have asked for a better driver to take us around the island.The vehicle was brand new,comfortable and super clean.
Thank you for your kindness and your excellent service!!We hope to be back and to use your services again.Lizz K6/02/2019
- Exceptional service and friendly driver Just wanted to thank Marryposa Royal Services in Santorini for the excellent service you have provided.
We found it very efficient and friendly and wouldn't hesitate to recommend your service.Sofia T5/23/2019
- The best tour ever! Christos was the best part of our trip, if it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t have done half of what we did. He help us with everything we needed, even offering to take our pictures. He was always so kind and puntual. Amazing tour, definitely one of the best we’ve ever done! You won’t regret it.Laura C5/07/2020
- A stroll trough Santorini island A lovely stroll with M. Christos a very efficient and sympathetic guide where we wanted to go and at our rythm.
That allowed us to see better than alone Pyrgos, Megalochori, Profits IIlia and the lighthouse under his guidance and care.
Thank you so much.ivadovia5710/11/2019
- Santori ,Fira, and Winery,This private tour really helped us navigate Oia too , It was really crowded Santori ,Fira, and Winery,This private tour really helped us navigate Oia too , It was really crowdedPasseng10/09/2019
- Amazing service! We travelled to Santorini and used Marryposa as our tour guide every day - if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have been able to get around, to see the island, to buy or groceries, to learn the history of this beautiful place. Xristos as so helpful and lovely, he recommended the best places to go and ways we could save money and get the best views - for example he recommended a fabulous winery (Santos) which proved to be a highlight of our trip for the incredible view and amazing wine! He made our holiday! 🙂Lisa O10/04/2019
- Best tour guide ever! Visiting Santorini from a cruise ship was overwhelming! Chris, the tour guide was the greatest! We
were a group of 8 people, he was friendly, informative, patient and extremely accommodating.Heather V7/17/2019
- Best Transportation in Santorini! As we neared our arrival to Santorini we started researching the best way to get around and found the our hotel transfers were incredibly expensive and the bus and taxis seemed unpredictable and limited.
We came across Marryposa and were a little skeptical due to the low number of reviews, but their response time was fast and prices we reasonable so we booked for one transfer we needed from hotel to Santo winery. After that, we used Christos/Marryposa for all our transfers! Christos is a funny, warm guy who gets you around professionally while being a delight. We even had him pick us up from out hotel, keep our luggage while we spent the day at the beach, and then he picked us up and brought us to the airport. (We trusted him with all our belongings!)
Use the email address to arrange your rides in advance and be prepared for wonderful service.Tmyers7507/02/2019
- Private tour Santorini Christos was our guide. Met him at top of cable cars. We had a great day touring Santorini and learning about the different areas of the island. We went to all the tourists sites and many off the beaten path locations. A truly amazing day learned about Donkeys and the cable car. Give Marryposa Royal Services a try when in Santorini. A 15 out of 10Jim D11/11/2019